CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Olivia Chapple has arrived!

Olivia was born on January 28th at 2:01pm. She shares this special day with her A. Melanie.
She was 7lbs 0ozs and 18"long. She has a decent amount of brown hair. She is a very well behaved baby so far and is nursing really well which is always a relief.


Picture right after Olivia was born


Proud Dad holding Olivia


Olivia




Olivia peacefully sleeping


























Proud new parents of a baby girl. We are so happy to have her here.

12 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow - how exciting to have her finally here! She is so cute. Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures with us.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Sarah

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her

Fred and Sheila said...

We are so happy for you! I like her name and she looks so healthy and sweet! Thanks for sharing your pictures and information--I see real joy!

Valerie said...

Scott and Heather, She is beautiful! Cute name, cute baby, cute parents. Lots of love, valerie

Amy said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations! I love that name too.

JKM said...

Scott & Heather -
How exciting to have her here and healthly. She is a real cutie.
Thanks for posting the pictures.
Congratulations!
Love, Uncle Jim & Aunt Kathie

Unknown said...

How Exciting! She looks so loveable and sweet! Basically diddo to everything everybody else said! I totally agree! Congratulations!
Love, Jennifer
p.s. How many girls does that make?

Devin and Melinda said...

Congratulations!! Olivia is a pretty name. We should remember her name since Devin's little sister's name is Olivia too!

Maria said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. She already looks like she belongs in your family!

Craig said...

Congrats guys! What a little cutie. Hopefully we can get out there and meet her soon!

Michael and Genevieve Beck Family said...

congratulations!