CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Olivia's Blessing




May 4, 2008

Olivia was blessed today. She was so beautiful in her blessing dress. She wore the blessing dress that my Dad and step mother Debbie bought for Allyson. Allyson wore it for her blessing as well as Kate and now Olivia.

We had a lot of family come for this special day. Those who were there were Scott's parents Lenard and Marilyn, sister Ashley, Kevin & Merica and children, Shirley and Children, & Scott's cousin Melinda and her husband Devin and three children. Our ward meets at 8:30 am. I was a little worried about getting there in time with so many family members staying at our house but we made it in plenty of time. Olivia was the first of three babies blessed. Scott gave her a wonderful blessing. Those is the circle were Scott, Kevin, Lenard, 1st counselor brother Randall, home teachers brother Crockett and brother Orton, friend Darren Roos.

After sacrament meeting we took pictures outside the church. We got home at 10:30 am, in time to meet some of Heather's family (Grandpa Whiting, Aunt Chris and Dale) . We served brunch and had a wonderful time visiting with everyone.

3 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Isn't it great to have such an awesome family!?! I'm glad that the blessing went well. Wish we could've been there. Olivia is so beautiful. I'm glad she's well now!

janessa gibson said...

I love the picture of Olivia. What a little cutie!

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby and family!