
Just before our vacation we purchased a Bumbo. Olivia enjoys sitting in it so she can sit up and see everything that is going on around her.
We all enjoyed eating together.
The Rexburg Temple is beautiful! We enjoyed walking around it with the kids.
The kids enjoyed spending time with Great Grandpa Cureton. He did not feel well at all before the reunion but felt himself after a priesthood blessing. He was able to enjoy the family and other things that had been planned for the reunion.
L to R Grandma Helen Cureton, Jared Cureton (in back) Cindy Whiting, Heather Chapple, Scott Chapple
It has been awhile since we have posted something on our blog. Our trip from Maricopa, AZ to 
Before leaving to Idaho Spencer and I went to a Diamond Backs baseball game. It was the Boy Scouts of America night at the ball game. Take a good look at the picture taken of the Megatron and see if you recognize anyone?
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Family Vacation to Idaho for Cureton Reunion
Posted by Scott and Heather Chapple Family at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a long drive!! But it looks like it was well worth it. And good for you to get the picture of you guys on the megatron!
I love little Olivia's beautiful eyes. She definitely belongs in your family!
What a fun time in Idaho! I wish I could be up there at school when you come...that would be so fun!
Looks like y'all are having fun! We miss you guys!
Question, in the pic of the two baby girls--Is that Olivia? I can't believe how big she is!
I enjoyed seeing the pictures from your Utah/Idaho trip. It was sure a surprise to see you walk into our Sacrament Meeting, Scott. It was great to see and talk with you again. You're awesome!
It's not often you are chosen to be on the megatron. That's cool. Thanks for sharing your experiences on your blog. I need to do a blog. One of these days. . .
Post a Comment