Ist day back at school. Spencer is in 6th grade, Allyson in 3rd, and McKay in 1st.
I can't believe Spencer is already 6th grade! Do they have to wear solid colored clothes or uniforms?
Josh (Freshman) started school today, Tyler (Junior) & Tiffany (6th) start tomorrow (Thursday) and Lindsey (3rd) goes on Monday. The summer just seemed too short.
Yes they have to wear solid color polos and jean, tan or navy blue bottoms.
I liked their new "uniform" school clothes. They're all growing up too fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe Spencer is already 6th grade! Do they have to wear solid colored clothes or uniforms?
Josh (Freshman) started school today, Tyler (Junior) & Tiffany (6th) start tomorrow (Thursday) and Lindsey (3rd) goes on Monday. The summer just seemed too short.
Yes they have to wear solid color polos and jean, tan or navy blue bottoms.
I liked their new "uniform" school clothes. They're all growing up too fast.
Post a Comment